Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Big Swim


Today was horrible, it was so icky and hot so mum climbed up and fence and asked our neighbour is we could join them in the pool. 

Luckily she said yes. :) 


First I greeted my adoring fans.


And checked out my surroundings 


Testing the water (it's a bit colder than the bath!)


My first dip in, it feels pretty good on the little legs.


So what's all the fuss about, it's water, it's coldish. I can deal.


Mum and me having a mid swim cuddle. She's so lucky to have me. :P


Ok, Ok, I admit it. This is awesome!


Dad decided to teach me how to kick. He's just trying to teach me before we go to real swimming lessons in February. He wants me to be the best. 


Nudie play to warm back up after my swim.


Later peeps. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment