Saturday, January 15, 2011

A day at the Zoo

For mum's birthday (can you believe she's 29! OLD!) we all decided to go to the zoo. I had no idea what a Zoo was but I was open to the idea.

No one told me it would be full of animals. Wow, that place is amazing.


Luckily we were with Mel Mel because she knew one of the keepers and they snuck us around the back, sneaky behind the scenes style. Dad and I fed the giraffe's. They're so big, and they have reaaaaaly long tongues.


Daddy and I, going where no baby has gone before

.

Oi Otters, are you in there? Otters, Hellooooo, *bang bang on the glass*. Why wont they talk to me. :(
Otters :1 
Hunter : 0




Dad and I had a minor wardrobe clash. No one told me he was wearing his black sunnies too!



Looking at the Flutterby's, there was so many of them but it was hard to focus on just one


What is that thing?!


Apparently it's an Elephant.


We even got to feed the Tree Kangaroo's. Lucky buggers, where was my bit of Banana?


Chilling out with my new buddies.


Taming the mighty beasty.


Snake Charmer extraordinaire.


Crashed out after my big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment