Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Update

Ok, so I know it's been a while coming but we've had lots of things happening at home recently but I finally managed to sit mum down and get her butt into gear...

I got a special early Christmas with Nana Grandad, Aunty Laura, and Gi Gi Jos Murray because we had to go lots of places on Christmas day and Doreen was just one to many...so they came over and spoilt me early. I like early surprises.


Gi Gi tried talking to me, but she had these awesome bells around her neck that required my full attention.


Aunty Laura showed me the Christmas Bell Nana Brennie got me. It is so loud. It's AWESOME!



I got some great snuggles and cuddles.


Mum tends to go a little over board though. Sometimes a girl can just have to many hugs, you know.


Christmas morning and mum gave me some wings that just highlight the angel I am.


Opening my pressie from Aunty Claire


A tutu!! Eeeeeeeeeee!


I think I found my favourite presents. :D

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWW Hunter, you are just TOO freakin' CUTE young lady!!!! I don't think I can handle it anymore. *MUNCH BITE LOVE* <3

    ReplyDelete