Monday, December 13, 2010

The bag incident.

Sorry these photo's took so long to put up. Mum has filled her hard drive to bursting point with photo's of me so she had to find some space before she could add the last few days.
Silly mummy, she should get a bigger computer.

So the other day I was in a grump. Post vaccination blues I guess. She mum and nana tried to cheer me up. They brought me into nana's room and let me sit on her big bed.


Then they gave me a torch and I learnt how to shine it into peoples eyes. It was great fun.


Then they gave me a bag. This seemed to complement the torch really well. I could shine the torch in the bag, shine it around the bag, at the bag...but bags are tricky beasts and you have to be careful with them.


One minute you're playing happily with them,


and then they try and eat your head.


Scariest moment ever!


Luckily dad was there to save me. You may have won this battle bag, but you just watch out. I know how to tear paper!!


Mum has been feeding me a lot lately, and you know what. These favours are getting boring. Apple, apple and pear, rice cereal, potato, pumpkin. Bah. I wanted the good stuff so when mum was having pasta for lunch I convinced her to let me try her pasta sauce. Mmm, tomato, garlic and onion are good!



Though I've still got to master the art of drinking from a cup. It sends me a bit cross eyed when it gets up close


The things I let these people do to me. Just wait. I'll be making them dress  up and have morning tea with me and the teddies soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment