Thursday, December 9, 2010

The great Pea discovery.

Today was my first time trying peas. I'm wasn't to sure about them but I was willing to give them a go.




First I got mum to mash them up real good because I'm still not that great at chewing. I guess it would help it I had teeth. She also made me some Pumpkin and Sweet Potato just in case the Peas were not to my liking. 



That first mouth full was quite a shock, I mashed them around in my mouth for a bit to give mum the illusion I was eating them though.


Then she got all sneaky on me and started hiding the peas behind the mash. The tricky minx, she knows I love mash


But I showed her. The spoon was much more interesting than eating. I had a red one as well but I've just leant about how much fun it is to drop things on the floor. You should see how many times I can make mum bend down and pick them up. Hee Hee



All done, now it's time for bath, book, bug and bed. Night night. x

No comments:

Post a Comment