Saturday, December 18, 2010

Which chair fits best?

Today Mum, Dad and me went out for some shopping. Mum said she needed some more fabric from Spotlight and somehow managed to drag dad along.
While she went and had a look around, Dad and I had a look at the cushions..


Lucky he was there to save me, I nearly got sucked in.


Then we went to Harvey Norman's where I decided to try out the chairs/couches to find the most comfortable.There were more than I expected so I had to be a bit selective. 



I tried this one out for Dad. I didn't think it was the best, but I think he wanted it for when he was on his computer.



 We might have been slightly distracted by the tv for a few minutes...



This couch was a bit to big, and I was feeling a little overwhelmed.


Luckily dad joined me on the next one. I liked this one...but....


I think this one was the best. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment