Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy days...

My life is so hectic. You'd think between eating, sleeping, and pooping I'd have no time for anything. Luckily for everyone I some how manage to fit them into my hectic schedule.

It seemed to be the day of the photo shoot. First I caught up with my Aunty Laura and we had some fun with her iPhone.


The trick is not to smile, it makes them pull silly faces.


Then Nana and I played with bubbles. I'm still not sure about them. They seem to disappear before I can catch them.



Do you like the new top mummy got me. Just ignore the stupid hat. She keeps putting it on me because she says it looks cute. Pffffft!


Then I practised my crawling. I'm not there yet but I'm getting the idea. It's like constantly doing press up's.  Soon you'll have to buy tickets to the gun show. :P


Nana and I had a giggle off at the kitchen table.


And then I showed her how to give an Iguana


Then mummy and I had a Christmas hat shoot. Phew talk about tiring. She took about 100 photo's...


Oooh Oooh, but the best part of the day


was when they set up my new swing that Great Aunty Jan made me!! 
Here's me and Aunty Claire. Everyone says I look like her. 




 This is awsome :D


Mum swung me around in circles a few times and I got pretty dizzy. 

So, this is why you don't see us much. We're having too much fun at home (and mummy doesn't have a car). x

No comments:

Post a Comment